Monday, April 2, 2012

I cried!

What an emotional day!  Let me rephrase that, what an emotional hour!  I get a text from McCall saying she received her clinical board results and that she passed.  Yeah, McCall!  So, nervously I head up stairs to my computer to see if my results are in.  Sure enough.  I have an email saying my results are in.  Terrified, I look up my pass word for WREB and go to see my results.  The only thing I can focus on is at the bottom of the page and it says:  EXAM RESULTS: FAIL!!!  Fail?  I am looking at those words and at the score trying to figure this all out.  I immediately called McCall to have her help me discern what I was looking at.  I start to cry because I am freaking out!  She tells me that her result page said the same thing and to only look at the score.  If it is higher than 75 than I passed.  I did!!! YEAH!  I am so happy.  I continued to cry for a few minutes because my emotions were just right on the surface.  I am so happy to know that I don't have to relive that awful experience again.  The reason it said I failed is due to my process of care results.  They still aren't in.  I don't understand why it is taking them so long to get those results.  I took that test nearly 2 months ago.  I think it is horrible that they have failed at the bottom of that page.  That was a terrible trick for WREB to play on all of us!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha Sarah, i think we all did the same thing! I freaked out at that FAIL! Stupid WREB loves to rip out our hearts. Im glad you really passed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you passed. I did the same thing, I called Jamie and was like OMG it says I failed. Then she reassured me that hers did as well and that it was because POC wasn't posted yet. Phew.

    ReplyDelete